Monday, February 16, 2009

Upcomming Show!


ArtsWorcester Exhibition at the Aurora Gallery. March 6th

In collaboration with the Museum of Russian Icons, this show will explore art created for spiritual enlightenment. Moments of Grace will offer locally created works inspired by and derived from Icons. I have submitted one of my recently completed paintings. (well actually, I'm still working on it to make it better)

I think this is gonna be a cool show. This is right up my alley since I've been painting Icons since around 2000. I would love to see the Aurora Gallery look like a church.

The piece I have been working on has "the All Seeing Eye" inserted into it with a bit of a twist. Here is a sneak peek detail of what I am working on.

I guess I will make you wait for the show reception to unveil it. Here is the info for the show:
ArtsWorcester 660 Main Street at the Aurora, Worcester, MA 01610
Open Reception Friday, March 6, 2009, 6:00 to 8:00 pm
On view through: Friday, April 3, 2009


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP